Tuesday, December 14, 2010

L INCONTRO

While like a giant - proud and happy
I take my baby in my arms
Fragile, innocent and alive
And like a little bird he’s
Pushing against my chest
Abandoned quiet and safe
For an instant almost sweetly
My destiny appears to me like a dream
And I see myself, old and surrendered,
Seated there near the coalfire
Waiting for the evening with the anxiety of a child,
Just to see him coming back home
With the gift of his smile
Of his words and kindness
It’s like a promise that can solve the enormous joy
Of one of his caresses.
Then I wake up and I’ve already forgotten
But inside of me the kid’s trapped soul advises me
That this new born child is already more important to me
Than that of my own life



I'm listening to Bono and Bocelli Sing this amazing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment