Monday, June 28, 2010

one more month of school

All of a sudden the calendar starts to get really full. There is about one more moth before we get our summer vacation. I would love to say we are going some place great...but we are staying mostly home. Philip, Thomas and Nicole all have summer camp. We will take some day trips, and do some home school stuff (extra math and reading). There will be bike rides, swimming and I guess video games and soccer. I am happy about my garden, and watermelon and summer movies like Toys Story 3 and The Karate Kid. The movies don't come to Germany until late July or August. We may get over to Disneyland Paris. That would be cool. We will see how it unfolds, I don't have big plans. Who knows what God has planned? Some times the best things happen when they just happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment