Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Get a US COC & Passport in Hawaii

For Americans living abroad (like me) there are several ways to gain citizenship for your adoptive child. One of the most popular ways to do this is via a trip to Hawaii where it is possible to get a Certificate of Citizenship and a passport in a week’s time.

Here’s how it works:


No comments:

Post a Comment