Saturday, August 1, 2009

a red sweater


Last night I had a dream. In my dream I had a red sweater. It didn't belong to Sarah but I was bringing the sweater to Sarah. I was followed by officials. I was running and hiding until I got to America. In America my mom cut the sweater up, and sewed it into a patchwork coat. Sarah wore the coat. The meaning?
I think it had something to do with the adoption of a Chinese girl. It was not Sarah, it was a sister for Sarah. I was followed by officials until I got to America. She was sewn into the fabric of our patchwork family. She was worn around the neck like a collar (a jewel to Sarah). Or maybe it was just a dream???

1 comment:

  1. Oh the power of dreams! My sil had a dream that she was handed an asian baby. She had that dream on the night Mia-Faith was born in China! Mia came home 3 years ago. I had a dream that I was back in China and Macie was with me. She went back to China with me when we adopted Bethany!

    ReplyDelete