Monday, July 13, 2009

Swine flu in Thailand



OK, we go there (Thailand) in a month. But they have swine flu in Germany too. I am not going to worry about it. We have traveled two times to Thailand when they had bird flu. I was thinking what you would call bird flu and swine flu together? How about green eggs & ham? Sorry...I haven't had my coffee yet! Sarah actually stayed home today because she is sick. She is sleeping now. If she doesn't look better in 2 hours, I will take her to the Dr. If she has the flu, it's actually pretty mild. She has a fever, but it's very mild . I'm not the kind of person that wants medicine for every pain. I think it is healthy for the immune system to work a little. The fever is so mild, and she is sleeping so much I think she can get over this with out drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment