Friday, February 17, 2012

It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to

This morning I got up early to paint Sarah’s face for her Faschings party. Fasching is the German Carnival . She wanted to be a dog. So I made her really cute ears from a hair band and 2 tan socks. It looked really sweet on her. But she cried when she saw herself in the mirror. She said it made her look too Chinese. The kids would laugh at her if she looked too Chinese. She is Chinese. What can you do? It made me feel so sad. I think if anyone says to her she looks too Chinese, I would look at them and say “are you stupid”? “I am Chinese”! She is probably over it by now. I hope she ends up having a great time at the party. But it’s 2 hours after I said goodbye to her. I still feel the pain. How could anyone not think she is beautiful? She would not even let me take her photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment