Monday, December 20, 2010

Lost and Found



Almost 10 years ago we flew to Thailand to adopt Philip (Jan 1, 2001). As I think about Philip, I can not help thinking he was left in a market place in Nakhon Sawan in North Central Thailand. I do not know if it was this market. I've been looking for videos of this city (called the city of heaven). It's a beautiful place. We have been to Thailand 4 times but never there. I want to go there. I want to take Philip there. Who knows, maybe next year? It's kind of sobering to think of a baby with 2 holes in his heart being left in a market. Most likely because his parents had no money for a heart operation. He is something else. He was lost, and then he was found...and I'm sorry for his birth family but glad he is ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment