Thursday, December 30, 2010

Getting ready to dance in the New Year




I bought Wii dance 2 for our New Years Eve party. The kids were giving it a try...warming up for tomorrow night. I'm amazed how much they have grown over the past year. Thomas is already as tall as I am (I'm 5 foot 8 1/2 inches tall). He is a 13 year old Asian kid, and I bet you he gets to be over 6 feet! And Philip doesn't look like a little kid anymore. He looks like a young man. It will not be long until they will be grown. Thomas is going to a party with the youth group of our church. And Next year Philip will probably also be with the youth group. Change is so reliable! I'm just trying to enjoy today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that's cute! I might have to get that game for my kids. Looks like good exercise.

    ReplyDelete