Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No dirndl

A dirndl is a German dress. I looked at one today. It was very cute, but not well made. I have been thinking of buying one for Sarah's first school day on Friday. The problem is Sarah doesn't care for it. I also bought her purple shoes. They were her choice. So now I have a simple white turtle neck and a purple stripped sweater,white tights, a simple tan jumper, and her purple shoes. The shoes are cute. Sarah has decided she loves pink and purple. Very funny, but I think my tom boy is actually becoming a little princess! Only 3 more sleeps until my baby goes to first grade. I have had fun with her this week. We watched a movie this morning called Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs . I cried when the son askes his non tech dad to send him an e-mail! If you haven't seen it, do. It is cute!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed that movie. I took the kids to see it when it was in theaters. I'm sure that Sarah will really enjoy her first day of school. It comes with it's own challenges but is a wonderful experience in everyone's life. I hope you will be alright too because the looming thought of my baby girl going to school is hard to handle. Good luck to both of you. Lots of love. -Bridget

    ReplyDelete