Sunday, June 13, 2010

Go Germany!!!



Sarah tossed and turned all night with a fever. This morning she followed Juergen around begging him to go to church. She is board and doesn't want to stay at home. I put my foot down and said no. She still has a fever and I don't want her getting other kids sick. My good friend Patricia (Sarah's God Mother) is going to have a baby. I sure don't want Patricia getting sick. Sarah was upset, she is board and a bit selfish. I hope she is fit for school tomorrow. She is a monster when she is sick. I guess that's a good thing. She loves life and does not want to miss a thing. We will be watching the World Cup at home. Juergen bought chicken to grill. I'm going to hang up the German flag. I have water tattoos to put on the kids faces, and they have funny fan hats too. I'll take photo's. All of Germany has football fever! I think Germany has a good shot at winning this World Cup. The whole country is so excited!!!

Up date: Germany won 4-0!!! It was so much fun to watch it with the kids! It's a great year to be German!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment