Sunday, September 6, 2009

God protected my little girl

Sarah decided to see what would happen when she stuck a piece of metal into the power socket. The socket gave out a small shock, shorted and left her with a burned finger. She was afraid, and cried. I held her and put ice on it. I tried the best I could to calm her down and explain how dangerous that was. We prayed and thanked God she wasn't badly hurt. Juergen turned the power off and took the metal out of the socket. It could have been very bad, and I am so thankful God protected my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment