Monday, August 17, 2009

Philip got healed


Philip was really touched at camp. He wants to pray, and he wants to read the Bible. He is respectful and thoughtful. Thomas is the same person...but Philip has changed. I was asking him about camp, and he looked me in the eyes and said camp was great but I don't want to go back to my school. Mom, please don’t send me to my old school. I wanted to cry! Please pray for him, we have zero idea where he could go? The environment at school is very hard to handle.
Today Juergen took Philip to get an MRI. We need to wait for a final report, but the good news is the tumor was gone. He had a brain tumor...and now it is gone. I'm kind of stunned...I guess I should be shouting for joy but it just hasn't sunk in yet. Silly me. God can remove his brain tumor, but I have a hard time trusting God for a better school. I remember when God provided the ministry in San Diego with a brand new van. I was driving down the road complaining to God. I said, God I didn’t want a new car. How am I going to pay for the insurance on a new car? I don’t even have money for the gas! Everyone was so excited about the car, and I had no faith for the gas! Someone kick me!

No comments:

Post a Comment