Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter












My parents arrived from Oregon ok. It was hard trip for dad. He was sick for the first 24 hours, but seems fine now. Juergen played guitar in church this morning. The kids had an egg hunt. They each got a new toy, and of course candy. I made a good German dinner. Now everyone is watching a movie so I have a few minutes to blog. It has been a very busy few days. It will probably be a full few weeks. I'm so grateful to have my parents here. My dad is drawing with Nicole, and Juergen took Sarah out to use her new roller blades. I also took Jessica for a walk. I want to wish my sister Shelley Happy birthday today! I hope you have a wonderful dinner!!! God bless you all on this Easter. I pray you enjoy the love of your family, and know the love of Christ who loves us all with amazing love!

No comments:

Post a Comment