Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!


Blogger wanted to charge me money for my photo storage. Why in the world would I pay for storage? Please!!!!
So anyway, here we are with butterflies 3. I'm going to continue to share about Philip, Thomas (both adopted from Thailand) , and Sarah (adopted from China). I am also going to bring up adoption related stuff. I have a special heart for special needs and waiting kids. I am also interested in adopting again...this time I think from Ethiopia. My wonderful man has not said yes (yet). I am not ready to announce anything. I just want to warn you that you will be reading many posts on the need in Africa. I believe you should write what’s on your heart. Right now my heart is breaking for Africa. So if you want to follow my blog, I welcome you with all my heart! If you have a blog I can add to my blogger friends then please just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment